A good quality dishwasher is one of the best investments that you can make for your home. A dishwasher not only saves you from the stress of washing dishes by hand, but it also helps conserve energy and water, and it lowers your utility bill in the process. Nowadays, there are a number of dishwasher option available in the market, so choosing the best one is little tricky. To save your time, we have done a research for you to find the best dishwasher at nominal rates.
- Bosch 300 Series Dishwasher
- It has a unique RackMatic System. So, you can easily adjust the rack and make room for a ton of dirty dishes.
- It dried plastic utensils little slower.
According to our research Bosch is one of the most reliable brands of dishwasher. Bosch dishwashers are perfectly designed and look great in any kitchen. So, if you are looking for a classy, specious and energy efficient dishwasher, then Bosch 300 Series won’t disappoint you.
- Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher
- Dries utensils extremely well
- It can easily holds bulky items
- It’s control panel is confusing
Bosch 800 series is one of the first dishwashers in the United States that harness the power of Zeolite. It is a mineral that stores heat and absorb water that makes it an excellent aid to extract moisture from dishwasher and speed the drying process. It can easily clean greasy pots, stained plates and bowls with crusty food remnants.
If you want more option for dishwasher, then check out best dishwasher consumer reports and get the detailed information.