Types of CCTV Pipe Inspection and What To Expect From A CCTV Inspection
A CCTV pipe inspection service provider ensures that your infrastructure is safe by examining and assessing the integrity of your piping systems.
There are several types of CCTV pipe inspection services that are available:
1) Static or motion detection CCTV pipe inspection service: This type of service uses cameras to record events in real-time, which can be used to detect abnormalities or defects in the pipeline system. You can also navigate to this website to hire CCTV pipe inspection contractors in Seattle.
Image Source – Google
2) Heat mapping CCTV pipe inspection service: This type of service uses infrared technology to detect hot spots in the pipeline system. These hot spots may indicate a potential problem with the pipeline.
3) Pressure monitoring CCTV pipe inspection service: This type of service monitors the pressure in the pipelines using sensors. If there is a deviation from the expected pressure level, this may indicate a problem with the piping system.
What To Expect From A CCTV Inspection
CCTV pipe inspection can be a daunting task, but with the help of a qualified service provider, you can expect to receive an accurate and comprehensive report.
Here are some key things to expect from a CCTV inspection:
1. A complete inspection of the entire pipeline system, including both interior and exterior components.
2. Identification and assessment of any potential problems or deficiencies.
3. Recommendation of any necessary repairs or improvements.
4. Documentation of all findings for future reference.